With eMAG, your costs remain minimal
WHAT COSTS YOU HAVE FOR SELLING ON eMAG
- 0 sign-up costs
- 0 costs for managing the seller account
- 0 Customer Support costs
- You only pay commissions for what you sell
Are you a seller?
Not a seller yet?
HOW WE CALCULATE COMMISSIONS
- The commission varies between 7 and 25%, depending on the category in which your products are
- You receive the money for the sale twice a month, from which eMAG keeps the related commission
- You can see the fee grid detailed in the contract before you sign it
WHAT ARE THE COSTS OF ACTIVATING THE FBE SERVICE
- You have a storage fee, depending on the age of the stock
- You have a processing fee, depending on dimensions and weight, starting at 3.99 RON
FBE COST SIMULATOR
Download the simulator, fill in the product name, category, stock and volumetric data, and the tool will automatically generate a cost simulation.
Read the full tutorial and discover how you can use the simulator to your advantage.
In this chapter, you will find more information about: Payment methods available on eMAG Cash on delivery Online Card Payment Payment by PO (Payment Order)
In this chapter, you will find all the tutorials related to the Financial menu sections: Detailed reports Invoices All documents Customer receivables account statement Payouts
In this tutorial, you will find details about: What Detailed reports are Where to find the Detailed reports in your account What information you can